Support FA work and execution of project finance, and monitor project finance
Roles & Responsibilities
Support clients as an financial advisor(FA)
- Visits clients and gathers information to grasp their needs and pitches our competitiveness and receives RfP
- Submits our proposal in cooperation with overseas coworkers.
- Once selected as an FA, supports client to prepare their bidding in terms of commercial side.
- Reviews RfP(for the client’s bidding) and project documents, and cooperates with overseas coworkers to map out timeline, provides our comments on the project documents, drafts project teaser and makes financing plan.,
- Has a meeting or conference call with the client, and visits KECAs(KEXIM or K-Sure) to seek their support.
- In event that the client is selected as a preferred bidder, supports the client to achieve financial close.
Execute project finance
- Receives RfP and submits our proposal in cooperation with overseas coworkers.
- Reviews and provides comments on term sheet, project documents as a lender.
- In case that SMBC is an KECAs coordination bank or KECAs agent, visits KECAs, reviews KECAs facility agreement more closely and provides comments, submits K-Sure application with expected repayment schedule to K-Sure.
- After signing of loan documents, checks CPs for successful financial close (especially K-Sure insurance policy and KECA premiums.)
Monitor project finance
- Closely monitors the deal and forwards covenants to planning team.
- Following the information from lending branch, communicates with KECA on the circumstances of the event.
- Confirms the directives from ECA agency, clarifies actions to be taken and necessity of KECA approvals, and shares them with lending branch.
- Assists lending branch in producing the internal report and credit application. Following the internal report from lending branch, drafts a report and an application to KECA.
Education / Experience / Official Qualification
Minimum Educational Background : Degree
Preferable Major :Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance etc. is preferred but not compulsory
Minimum Years of Job Experience : 5+ years of relevant experience
Preferable Job Experience: Experience in Overseas Project Finance, Long-term ECA, corporate or investment banking
Required Language Skills : Fluent in English (Proficiency in Japanese is a plus)
Other requirements: Broad clients base(ECAs, power & utility companies, oil &gas companies) and KSAs(industries, modeling, documentation etc.)
ARM 경력자, 한기평 analyst, Trade Finance 경력자 등 고려 가능
서류) 워드파일 영문이력서(생년기재할것)