Position Title: Application Engineer
ㅇ Work Location: 서산
• Support to district sales personnel in the handling of Company program service calls on existing
• Participate in design reviews, new application start-ups, and evaluations. Assist in critiquing
• Ability to assess on-site field problems and operate required testing equipment to return systems
• Coordinate and manage replacement parts programs with the individual manufacturing plants to ensure the availability of components as needed
• Assist in the preparation of reports detailing technical problems and solutions to initiate necessary corrective product modifications and/or recommended process changes. Document value provided to the customer whenever possible.
• Assist in the development of troubleshooting service guides and bulletins on existing products. Assume lead role of maintaining troubleshooting guides/bulletins and distribution to departments when required.
• Work with other district personnel toward continuous improvement of policies and procedures resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
• Provide installation resource services on a project request basis necessary to satisfy the needs of the customer. Services may include (but not limited to) field surveys, installation checklists, rollout support services, etc.
• Seek to keep abreast of the latest industry advances through continuous education
• Education: Bachelor's Degree of engineering or equivalent education with industry experience helpful
• Professional experience
• Knowledge/Competency: Have knowledge of and experience in materials, scheduling, inventory, manufacturing and installation processes
• English Proficiency: Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential
• Others: Must be a self-motivated, goal oriented, as well as a team player.
• Sales experience in similar industries or work experience in oil, gas, chemical industry
• MS-Word로 작성된 국문 또는 영문 이력서 (경력 기술서, 업무위주의 자기소개서)
[제출처 및 문의]
• 이메일 지원: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 문의: 02-558-1907 / 010-5419-3588